Skip to main content

"Concerning Sign": Gambhir And Co. Sent Clear Message After WI Notch 405/7

The fans at Barsapara Stadium witnessed one of the most stunning ODI batting displays from the West Indies as, for the first time ever, three Caribbean batters scored centuries in a single ODI innings. From an explosive, no-holds-barred assault by opener John Campbell to a measured, quintessential ODI-style century from skipper Shai Hope and a classy yet merciless ton from rising star Amir Jangoo , the Indian fans experienced Caribbean cricket in different flavours and tempos. As the two-time champions eye a spot in the 2027 ODI World Cup through the qualifiers, they showcased a level of ruthlessness that fans had rarely seen from them in recent years. India conceded 405/7 in 50 overs, the third-highest total ever conceded by the side in ODIs. Highest ODI totals against India 438/4 South Africa, Wankhede, 2015 411/8 Sri Lanka, Rajkot, 2009 405/7 West Indies, Guwahati, 2026 389/4 Australia, Sydney, 2020 387/3 England, Lord's, 2026 "If West Indies, who didn...

Aamir Feels 'Mukammal' With Gauri, Admits Why His Past Marriages Did Not Work

Love, reflection, and a bit of honesty - that's Aamir Khan for you right now. The Bollywood star is opening up about his past, his regrets, and where his heart stands today. 

In a recent chat with Navbharat Times, Aamir got candid about his relationships, his children, and why he finally feels "complete" with girlfriend Gauri Spratt.

Aamir Khan Opens Up About His Personal Life

Aamir Khan shared that he is in a happy space with his partner, Gauri Spratt, and feels grateful for her presence in his life.

"I am very lucky that I met Gauri, and our relationship started together. She is great, I feel at peace with her. Although my relationship with (ex-wives) Kiran (Rao) and Reena (Dutta) was also very deep, but things didn't work out. When you asked, I felt that I am very blessed that Gauri entered my life. We are very happy together. Mujhe lagta hai ab mai jaake mukammal hua hu (I feel complete today)," he shared.

The actor also reflected on his personal growth, admitting that accepting mistakes has helped him evolve.

"I am the way I am. Every person makes mistakes in their life; no one is perfect. If you understand and accept your mistake, it doesn't make you small. Even I am learning from my own life and mistakes. I will always try not to repeat those mistakes, and I grow as a person, and as an actor. This will only happen if I understand and admit my mistakes. I am a very straightforward man, whatever I feel, I say," he added.

Aamir Khan Admits His Biggest Regret

Opening up further, Aamir spoke honestly about what he considers the biggest mistake of his life - not spending enough time with his loved ones.

He revealed that for decades, work took priority over everything else.

"The one mistake that I have already started rectifying is not giving enough time to my closed ones and relationships. I was only addicted to work, filmmaking, and acting for 30-35 years. I got a chance to examine my life again during the COVID pandemic. I wasn't able to work at that time, then I realised that I had lost many things and this time would not come again," he said.

Aamir was earlier married to Reena Dutta, with whom he shares Ira and Junaid, before they separated in 2002. He later married filmmaker Kiran Rao in 2005, and the two parted ways in 2021. They continue to co-parent their son, Azad.

ALSO READ: Aamir Khan Breaks Silence On 3 Idiots Sequel: 'It Follows The Same Characters, Picking Up 10 Years Later'



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/IC7lp8U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q1 Results Updates: Waaree Renewables Profit Up 34%; NTPC Green Profit Rises 38%

Q1 Results Today Live Updates: Hello and welcome to NDTV Profit's live coverage of Q1 earnings on July 22, 2026! Stay tuned to our live blog as we bring you all major updates on April-June quarter earnings for the current fiscal (Q1FY27) and company announcements throughout the day. Several majors such as Adani Green, BPCL, IndusInd Bank, Dr Reddy's, JSW Energy, Nestlé India and others are in focus today as the companies will reveal their Q1 scorecards. At least 60+ companies are scheduled to report their earnings on Tuesday. Following the results, companies will hold earnings calls with investors and analysts to discuss their performance and future plans. Watch this space for all the action from India Inc earnings reports. Stay tuned to NDTV Profit for all back-to-back live updates of Q1 Results and company announcements on Wednesday, July 22, 2026. from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/vYQNVDx

युवाओं ने निकाली कौमी एकता रैली, डेंगू मुक्त भिलाई बनाने का लिया संकल्प

छत्तीसगढ़ के दुर्ग जिले के वैशालीनगर विधान सभा क्षेत्र में स्वतंत्रता दिवस के उपलक्ष्य में कौमी एकता रैली का आयोजन किया गया. from Latest News छत्तीसगढ़ News18 हिंदी https://ift.tt/2wbsTPZ

Trump Administration Launches App To Allow Immigrants In US To "Self Deport"

The Trump administration rolled out a new app on Monday that will allow immigrants in the United States illegally to "self deport" rather than face possible arrest and detention, building on President Donald Trump's deportation push. The US Customs and Border Protection app, called CBP Home, will offer an option for someone to signal their "intent to depart," the agency said. "The CBP Home app gives aliens the option to leave now and self-deport, so they may still have the opportunity to return legally in the future and live the American dream," Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem said in a statement. "If they don't, we will find them, we will deport them, and they will never return." Trump, a Republican, has vowed to deport record numbers of migrants in the US illegally. Trump's initial deportation numbers lagged the monthly average in fiscal year 2024 under Democrat Joe Biden, although Biden's deportations included many r...