Skip to main content

"Get A Life": Dakota's Blunt Message To Trolls Questioning Her Love Life

Dakota Johnson is once again at the centre of dating rumours, this time with rapper Machine Gun Kelly. The Fifty Shades Of Grey star, though, isn't interested in explaining or correcting every story about her personal life. Johnson has spoken about how quickly rumours can spread online, saying that even a simple dinner with people from her professional life can lead to stories about a mystery man. She said she does not feel the need to respond to every report about who she may or may not be dating. For Johnson, trying to correct every rumour will only bring more attention. People will believe what they choose and she does not want to spend her time trying to change their minds, she said.  On Vogue's The Run Through podcast, Dakota Johnson said, “Even if I go to dinner with my manager or my lawyer, it's like, ‘Seen with mystery man.' It's just like, I also don't care. I think it's just kind of futile.” “People are gonna believe what they wanna belie...

"I Am Married To Him In My Head": Avika Gor On Boyfriend Milind Chandwani

Avika Gor, who is currently promoting her upcoming film Bloody Ishq, opened up about her relationship with Milind Chandwani in a candid manner on the podcast show of Harsh Limbachia and Bharti Singh. The Balika Vadhu  actor met her boyfriend in Hyderabad and she fell in love with him at first sight. The actor also shared that she is married to him in her head. Sharing the details of their first meet and how Milind friend-zoned her for six months, Avika said, "He is a 9-5 corporate guy who also runs an NGO. We met each other through a mutual friend in Hyderabad. He friend-zoned me for six months. I started liking him since day one. I was very sure about him. In the beginning, I also agreed to being friends. Mera bhi ego agaya ki hum toh hum dost hi rahenge (I also became egoistic and said let's be just friends). But within a few weeks, I was very sure about him," she added.

Avika recalled when she first introduced Milind to her family, the question of marriage popped up instantly. "I introduced him as a friend par Maa toh maa hoti hai. She figured out. I was involved with him in conversations and raising funds for his NGO!" Avika continued, "Maine toh pehle hi bola hua tha (I had proposed to him six months ago). Woh bahot  samjhdar hai (He is very intelligent) After six months, he told me, 'Okay, I love you, too!' So I asked him  'yeh chhe mahine kya drama kya tha?' and like a nice boy he explained it to me that he didn't want to rush things and see we actually liked each other as friends and only then we will take thing forward."

Avika, who wants to get married as early as possible, said Milind wants to take things slow and in a more matured way. "Mere haath mein hota toh main sadhe chaar saal pehle shaadi kar chuki hoti (If it were in my hands, I would have got married four years ago). Kuch sochna nahin tha (I didn't need to think much). Ab jo hai yahi hai. Mere dimaag mein ho chuki hai shaadi (I am married to him in my head). But he was sensible enough. He told me, "You're still 26 and I am 32. You take your time to work and see life," she added.

Avika and Milind started dating in 2020. They treat their social media fans with their pictures together on a regular basis. Avika Gor became a household name after she played Anandi in the serial Balika Vadhu. She also played the lead in the serial Sasural Simar Ka. She acted in Telugu films like Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki, Cinema Choopistha Mava, #Bro, Net to name a few.



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/EuUvwIS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q1 Results Updates: Waaree Renewables Profit Up 34%; NTPC Green Profit Rises 38%

Q1 Results Today Live Updates: Hello and welcome to NDTV Profit's live coverage of Q1 earnings on July 22, 2026! Stay tuned to our live blog as we bring you all major updates on April-June quarter earnings for the current fiscal (Q1FY27) and company announcements throughout the day. Several majors such as Adani Green, BPCL, IndusInd Bank, Dr Reddy's, JSW Energy, Nestlé India and others are in focus today as the companies will reveal their Q1 scorecards. At least 60+ companies are scheduled to report their earnings on Tuesday. Following the results, companies will hold earnings calls with investors and analysts to discuss their performance and future plans. Watch this space for all the action from India Inc earnings reports. Stay tuned to NDTV Profit for all back-to-back live updates of Q1 Results and company announcements on Wednesday, July 22, 2026. from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/vYQNVDx

युवाओं ने निकाली कौमी एकता रैली, डेंगू मुक्त भिलाई बनाने का लिया संकल्प

छत्तीसगढ़ के दुर्ग जिले के वैशालीनगर विधान सभा क्षेत्र में स्वतंत्रता दिवस के उपलक्ष्य में कौमी एकता रैली का आयोजन किया गया. from Latest News छत्तीसगढ़ News18 हिंदी https://ift.tt/2wbsTPZ

Student Of The Year 2 Box Office: थकने लगे स्टूडेंट्स, दूसरे वीकेंड में बस इतनी कमाई

SOTY 2 Day 10 Box Office Collection SOTY 2 पर अजय देवगन की फ़िल्म दे दे प्यार दे की रिलीज़ से काफ़ी असर पड़ा है जिसने ओपनिंग वीकेंड में 38.54 करोड़ का कलेक्शन किया है। from Jagran Hindi News - entertainment:box-office http://bit.ly/2LXaHEJ