Skip to main content

LeBron James, Miami Heat Free Agency Pursuit Explained After 76ers Decision

LeBron James' move to the Philadelphia 76ers left the Miami Heat without the reunion many fans had hoped for. But according to Miami Heat beat writer Ira Winderman, Miami did not necessarily lose by making a strong push for James. The Heat were among the teams interested in the 41-year-old star before he chose Philadelphia in July. Miami later added Klay Thompson after also bringing Giannis Antetokounmpo to the roster.  LeBron James And Miami Heat Had Different Plans In 2026 Free Agency The Heat were one of the teams in the mix for James during his long free-agency process. James eventually chose the 76ers and signed a two-year, $8 million contract with a player option. He said his focus was winning another championship, while his friendship with Tyrese Maxey and his desire to help Joel Embiid also played a role.  Winderman addressed whether Miami wasted time by pursuing James. His view was that the Heat had little reason to regret the move because they continued buildin...

Deepika Sheds Light On Mom Ujjala's Impact On Her Skincare Regime

Deepika Padukone is undoubtedly the reigning queen of Bollywood. But it is not just the world of cinema that Deepika has been making strides in. The actress also launched her own skincare brand last year, 82°E, spreading her wings as an entrepreneur. Now, in a blog shared by the official website of 82°E, Deepika Padukone has shared her thoughts on skincare and shed light on her inspirations. In particular, Deepika explained how her mother Ujjala has had a profound impact on her skincare regime as well as the brand. “Growing up, like every young girl, I was hugely influenced by my mother. Watching my mother practice, her ‘less is more' skincare routine rubbed off on me too and continues to be my go-to skincare routine. It is also the philosophy that defines all of the skincare products we create at 82°E,” she was quoted as saying.

Deepika Padukone, however, also confessed that she had made several skincare mistakes along the way. Referring to her teenage years when she was a professional badminton player, she said, “During these formative years, I had no real understanding of skincare or good practices for my skin health. All I did was wash my face with water. No cleansing. No hydrating. And definitely no sunscreen.”

Explaining her skincare journey, Deepika Padukone wrote, “It was only in my twenties after I began my modelling and acting career, that I noticed changes in my skin: sun spots, freckles, and pigmentation began to appear, and I started to understand the importance of taking care of my skin. With the realisation that I needed to do more than just ‘wash my face with water' came my Cleanse, Hydrate, and Protect routine. I've found it to be the most simple yet effective routine I've practised. And for anything more complex, I've sought the advice of a dermatologist.”

She also mentioned that over the years, she has come to see her skincare routine as an act of self-love. “However, I've always believed that by practising your skincare routine ‘mindfully', with intention, and without guilt, whether it is for 30 seconds or 30 minutes, you are practising an act of self-care,” Deepika Padukone explained.

A few weeks ago, Deepika Padukone, during an Ask Me Anything explained her mother's influence on how she views skincare and said, “My secret has always been, just keep it very simple and just stick to the fundamentals. It's sort of the mantra that my mother [Ujjala Padukone] taught me while I was growing up, she is like, ‘Don't do too much to your skin, keep it simple; less is more'. So, just as a young kid, a mother tells you that it just sticks with you and I kind of continued that through my journey and my skincare routine. I just focus on cleansing my skin, keeping my skin hydrated, using sunscreen for protecting it from the sun and that's really all I do.” 

Here's a glimpse of Deepika Padukone flaunting her gorgeous face, albeit partly.

On the work front, Deepika Padukone will be seen in Project K with Prabhas and Jawan [in a cameo] with Shah Rukh Khan.



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/bm1Ctu4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q1 Results Updates: Waaree Renewables Profit Up 34%; NTPC Green Profit Rises 38%

Q1 Results Today Live Updates: Hello and welcome to NDTV Profit's live coverage of Q1 earnings on July 22, 2026! Stay tuned to our live blog as we bring you all major updates on April-June quarter earnings for the current fiscal (Q1FY27) and company announcements throughout the day. Several majors such as Adani Green, BPCL, IndusInd Bank, Dr Reddy's, JSW Energy, Nestlé India and others are in focus today as the companies will reveal their Q1 scorecards. At least 60+ companies are scheduled to report their earnings on Tuesday. Following the results, companies will hold earnings calls with investors and analysts to discuss their performance and future plans. Watch this space for all the action from India Inc earnings reports. Stay tuned to NDTV Profit for all back-to-back live updates of Q1 Results and company announcements on Wednesday, July 22, 2026. from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/vYQNVDx

युवाओं ने निकाली कौमी एकता रैली, डेंगू मुक्त भिलाई बनाने का लिया संकल्प

छत्तीसगढ़ के दुर्ग जिले के वैशालीनगर विधान सभा क्षेत्र में स्वतंत्रता दिवस के उपलक्ष्य में कौमी एकता रैली का आयोजन किया गया. from Latest News छत्तीसगढ़ News18 हिंदी https://ift.tt/2wbsTPZ

राजा हत्‍याकांड की साजिश किसने रची? सोनम;राज के बीच क्‍या थी डील, जानें सच

Sonam Raghuvanshi Case: राजा रघुवंशी हत्याकांड में पत्नी सोनम और उसके प्रेमी राज कुशवाहा मास्टरमाइंड निकले. हत्या की साजिश शादी से 11 दिन पहले रची गई थी. पुलिस ने सभी आरोपियों को गिरफ्तार कर लिया है. from मध्य प्रदेश News in Hindi, मध्य प्रदेश Latest News, मध्य प्रदेश News https://ift.tt/f2RStm8