Skip to main content

LeBron James, Miami Heat Free Agency Pursuit Explained After 76ers Decision

LeBron James' move to the Philadelphia 76ers left the Miami Heat without the reunion many fans had hoped for. But according to Miami Heat beat writer Ira Winderman, Miami did not necessarily lose by making a strong push for James. The Heat were among the teams interested in the 41-year-old star before he chose Philadelphia in July. Miami later added Klay Thompson after also bringing Giannis Antetokounmpo to the roster.  LeBron James And Miami Heat Had Different Plans In 2026 Free Agency The Heat were one of the teams in the mix for James during his long free-agency process. James eventually chose the 76ers and signed a two-year, $8 million contract with a player option. He said his focus was winning another championship, while his friendship with Tyrese Maxey and his desire to help Joel Embiid also played a role.  Winderman addressed whether Miami wasted time by pursuing James. His view was that the Heat had little reason to regret the move because they continued buildin...

Asked If He Was Faced With The Question Of Nepotism, Aditya Said...

Bollywood actor Aditya Roy Kapur has been hogging all the limelight ever since his portrayal of Shaan Sengupta in the blockbuster web series The Night Manager. Now, in an interview with Filmfare, the actor has opened up about his initial days in the industry and on being faced with the question of nepotism. Talking to Filmfare, Aditya Roy Kapur said that he started in the industry by doing supporting roles hence nepotism didn't play a part in his journey as an actor.

He said, "I think people know that I have kind of made my way into the industry. I started with supporting roles in films my brothers weren't involved with. My journey has been a public one. People saw my career develop slowly. By the time I did my first leading role, I had already done three supporting parts. So I think that journey is clear for people to see."

On being asked about his auditioning experiences, Aditya Roy Kapur emphasised that rejection is a part of the auditioning process however, he noted that the process in itself was never scarring for him.

Talking to Filmfare, Aditya Roy Kapur said, "If you want to be an actor, I think rejection is part of the process. You better get used to it. The early days of auditioning were pretty much a lot of no. I used to audition for a lot of stuff but it's not like I knew for sure that I wanted to be an actor. I was an RJ and I was happy.  I was never really into films. For me, it happened by chance. I used to go to certain auditions because people used to call me now and then. And I would audition because you never know what opportunities would come. But I don't think those early years scarred me a lot."

Besides work, Aditya Roy Kapur is also trending big time with regard to his rumoured relationship with actress Ananya Panday. It so happened that, Ananya Panday watched Greta Gerwig's Barbie over the weekend and she was accompanied by the usual suspect - rumoured boyfriend Aditya Roy Kapur.

An Instagram user shared a video in which she can be seen clicking selfies with Ananya Panday and Aditya Roy Kapur from a movie hall that was screening the film. "Major fan girl moment during the Barbie movie with Ananya Panday and Aditya Roy Kapur," the fan captioned the post.

Check out the video posted by the fan here:

Over the weekend, Ananya Panday and Aditya Roy Kapur were pictured together in a car, presumably on their way to watch the Barbie movie. See the viral picture from the same night here:

d169hej

On the work front, Aditya Roy Kapur was last seen in the web series The Night Manager. He was seen alongside Sobhita Dhulipala and Anil Kapoor in the project. On the other hand, Ananya Panday was seen in Liger opposite Vijay Deverakonda.



from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/FWdL4ep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q1 Results Updates: Waaree Renewables Profit Up 34%; NTPC Green Profit Rises 38%

Q1 Results Today Live Updates: Hello and welcome to NDTV Profit's live coverage of Q1 earnings on July 22, 2026! Stay tuned to our live blog as we bring you all major updates on April-June quarter earnings for the current fiscal (Q1FY27) and company announcements throughout the day. Several majors such as Adani Green, BPCL, IndusInd Bank, Dr Reddy's, JSW Energy, Nestlé India and others are in focus today as the companies will reveal their Q1 scorecards. At least 60+ companies are scheduled to report their earnings on Tuesday. Following the results, companies will hold earnings calls with investors and analysts to discuss their performance and future plans. Watch this space for all the action from India Inc earnings reports. Stay tuned to NDTV Profit for all back-to-back live updates of Q1 Results and company announcements on Wednesday, July 22, 2026. from NDTV News- Special https://ift.tt/vYQNVDx

युवाओं ने निकाली कौमी एकता रैली, डेंगू मुक्त भिलाई बनाने का लिया संकल्प

छत्तीसगढ़ के दुर्ग जिले के वैशालीनगर विधान सभा क्षेत्र में स्वतंत्रता दिवस के उपलक्ष्य में कौमी एकता रैली का आयोजन किया गया. from Latest News छत्तीसगढ़ News18 हिंदी https://ift.tt/2wbsTPZ

राजा हत्‍याकांड की साजिश किसने रची? सोनम;राज के बीच क्‍या थी डील, जानें सच

Sonam Raghuvanshi Case: राजा रघुवंशी हत्याकांड में पत्नी सोनम और उसके प्रेमी राज कुशवाहा मास्टरमाइंड निकले. हत्या की साजिश शादी से 11 दिन पहले रची गई थी. पुलिस ने सभी आरोपियों को गिरफ्तार कर लिया है. from मध्य प्रदेश News in Hindi, मध्य प्रदेश Latest News, मध्य प्रदेश News https://ift.tt/f2RStm8