The Donald Trump administration on Thursday said applications for H-1B visas had dropped significantly this year after major changes were introduced to the work visa selection process. Calling it a crackdown on misuse of the system, the administration said "the days of abusing the programme with mass, low-wage registrations are over." Data released by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) showed that properly submitted H-1B registrations fell by 38.5 per cent compared to last year, from 343,981 in fiscal year 2026 to 211,600 for fiscal year 2027. The H-1B visa programme, widely used by Indian professionals seeking jobs in the United States, has come under tighter scrutiny in recent years. The White House had earlier rolled out stricter wage requirements and raised application fees, saying the aim was to curb widespread abuse of the system. This year's H-1B season is wrapping up, and we're seeing great results from @POTUS ' new policies that pr...
Legoland face-painting caused significant skin reaction to boy's face, lawsuit claims
A Florida mother filed a lawsuit claiming her young son developed a significant, possibly permanent skin reaction after getting his face painted at Legoland, according to complaint documents.
via FOX NEWS https://ift.tt/2L5dUg9
Comments
Post a Comment